Description: This position is located in Cypress, CA
Position Summary:The Contract Coordinator is responsible for assisting with contract administration, other projects and administrative duties as assigned. The position requires the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, communicate correspondences and contract information with other departments, and provide administrative support to management. Responsibilities include the following:Responsibilities:
- EZ Cap Non-Contracted Provider/Vendor Loads for all IPAs as received from Claims and UM - daily
- Negotiate all retro MOUs and AB1455 MOUs as directed by manager.
- Research, resolve and log balance billing issues from Customer Service.
- Follow up with contracts, amendments, MOUs and credentialing documents.
- Maintain the contract databases through data entry, and record maintenance.
- Assist with the production of contract documents and related materials. Summarize relevant terms and conditions for contract distribution and execution of contracts.
- Create and Distribute weekly Interoffice Memo (IOM).
- Research and resolve Provider issues for all IPAs.
- Route, track and file contract documents.
Qualifications:High School Diploma or GED equivalent.1-2 years’ experience in the medical management field.Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database access).Strong communication and organization skills.Ability to maintain strict company confidentiality requirements.Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes easily.Efficient problem solving.Collaborate on special projects with team members.
Job: Clerical/AdministrativePrimary Location: Lakewood, CaliforniaHospital Location: Coast HealthcareJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.