Celestron Support & EDI Specialist
- Are you good with people?
- Enjoy being busy?
- Great at data entry and have strong computer skills?
- A fast learner?
Then Celestron has a job for you!
An award-winning legacy brand for over 50 years, Celestron has grown to become the world’s leading telescope maker, and enjoys brand-name recognition among serious amateur astronomers for superior optics, outstanding design, and innovative technology. Celestron also develops a wide range of exciting products and technologies that enhance the science, outdoor and educational markets. We are currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to fill a full time Support Representative position in our Support Department.
The EDI Specialist will be responsible for:
- On-boarding and ongoing management of new and existing EDI business partners.
- Communicating with customers, internal and external IT teams, the third party providers concerning all EDI matters and our ERP partner ensuring clear communications between all parties.
- Managing and accurately executing the day-to-day customer support order management activities.
- Support EDI integrations with SAP By Design ERP system.
- Creates documentation for all EDI related business processes and systems and ensures it is distributed appropriately.
- Strong EDI background with the ability to quickly recognize problems with inbound and outbound documents and validation to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and resourceful, with a positive, professional attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a fast paced team environment.
- Must have previous work experience managing orders for retailers through EDI.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be well versed in computer operations and have a working knowledge of the Internet and working with web based systems
Celestron offers a competitive salary, medical benefits package, vacation, and 401K plan.
Resumes submitted without a salary history will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Fax to (310) 328-4061.