Based in Los Angeles, CA we are recognized as one of the nations best full service general contracting and CM firms in the country! We operate offices in 3 different states across the country and handle projects of all sizes! Our core values are centered around our people. We are a firm that puts our people before our business, because our people are what makes our business! You will be working with dynamic teams of professionals who are passionate about their careers as much as they are about the Clients we work with. We have an immediate need for Project Engineers and Managers with Commercial, Industrial or Healthcare Construction experience! So if this is the fresh new change you are looking for, then please apply!What’s In It for You- Excellent Compensation!
- Growing Company!
- Family First Culture!
- Complete Benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision!
- 401(k) Matching!
- Generous PTO!What You Will Be Doing- Manage the development of multiple project delivery documents
- Collaborate with other Senior Team members to establish the program requirements for all areas of the project
- Work closely with other other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plansWhat You Need for this PositionBachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Similar w/
- 3-10 years of experience in construction project management (5 years - PE, 8 years - PM)
- Experience with planning, design and construction processes for Commercial, Industrial or Healthcare Construction
- Experience developing and implementing contingency plans, assessing risk and achieving goals within budget and on scheduleSo, if you are a PE or PM looking for a fresh new change, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Project Manager construction Commercial Industrial Healthcare