Johanson Dielectrics is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to assist in the day to day operations of our IT department. We're looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented IT professional to provide desktop, telephony, and applications support to all Johanson employees in our Camarillo office.
* Diagnose and resolve desktop and notebook issues in a timely manner.
* Provide excellent follow-up to staff throughout the issue resolution process.
* Provide technical support and training to staff.
* Develop and maintain internal knowledge base documentation.
* Maintain desktops, notebooks, printer/copiers, input devices (bar code wands, scanners, etc.), and all IT-related equipment.
* Assist Systems Administrator in various IT projects, as needed.
* Work autonomously on assigned projects.
* 6 to 12 months of IT support, help-desk or related experience preferred.
* Hands on hardware troubleshooting, upgrade and replacement.
* Proficient in troubleshooting XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, iOS, Android.
* Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially Access.
Additional Qualifications (Plus)
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP software.
* Windows Server 2008 – 2012R2 Active Directory domain experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Exchange.
* Knowledge of basic networking (ping, traceroute, arp).
* Experience with databases.
Johanson Dielectrics is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets employer who fosters an environment that supports creativity, initiative, and teamwork and invites your innovative ideas. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes 100% employer-paid life insurance and excellent 401K match.
If you want to be a part of our results-oriented company, send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.