Position: Senior Controls Engineer
Location: Fremont and Los AngelesTop Reasons to Work with Us- We are a fast moving company
- Be at the forefront of technology
- Develop new manufacturing processesWhat You Will Be Doing- Defining system control architectures – system flow diagrams, state machines, and software architecture – of custom automation systems
- Control tasks include: programming of robots, PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, servo & motion systems, vision systems, control networks and PC based solutions in industrial applications
- Provide pre- and post-sale technical support directly to customers including on-site application engineering and operator training
- Creation and management of design documentation including troubleshooting and operation manuals
- Maintain current knowledge of new products and applications through self-study, hands-on testing of demo
units, and periodic trainings hosted by automation and robot partners
- Travel to support clients and installations 20%-30%What You Need for this Position- 8+ years of experience
- Expert level experience with at least one brand of industrial robot such as Fanuc, Kuka, Mitsubishi, ABB, etc.
- Expert level experience with at least one brand of PLC such as AllenBradley, Mitsubishi, Siemens.
- Experience with industrial vision systems such as Fanuc, Keyence, or Cognex
- Control panel design experience per UL508AWhat’s In It for You- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Opportunity for growthSo, if you are a Senior Controls Engineer with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Industrial Robots PLC Industrial Vision Systems control panel design