EXCELLENT NEURO-INTERVENTIONALIST OPPORTUNITY IN
Young multi-subspecialty group seeking their 3rd Neuro-Interventionalist colleague!
Recruiting a fellowship trained neuro-interventionalist for a full-time opportunity to practice in an area of tremendous growth.
- Competitive compensation and clearly defined partnership track.
- Generous paid time off, CME stipend with 1 week, relocation, malpractice and professional expenses, health insurance.
- Opportunity for academic involvement/position; Flexible work/call schedule; Tremendous opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- The Neuroscience Institute is a partnership between the leading hospitals and independent group of physicians, soon to be 5 and growing, providing comprehensive neurological care encompassing all aspects of neurological sub-specialties including epilepsy, neurophysiology, neuro-critical care, vascular neurology and neuro-endovascular surgery. The group also has contractual affiliations with other regional healthcare organizations.
- New graduates welcome to apply; Enjoy unmatched fellowship and camaraderie from experienced colleagues in a robust program that handles the entire spectrum of interventional neuroradiology. H-1B sponsorship available. Can consider J-1 waiver.
Exceptionally located about an hour and a half from downtown Los Angeles and the beautiful California coastline. The diverse community offers an excellent and affordable environment to live and raise the family. The area includes several upscale residential communities with great school systems. The city is centrally located to many urban as well as natural attractions. Recreational opportunities such as golf, sailing, beaches and excellent dining are abundant in the region.
For more information, please contact Krystal Mathew - Practice Manager at 661.324.0500 or <firstname.lastname@example.org>