Responsible for the accuracy, security, maintenance, confidentiality and integrity of physical and electronic student records. The Student Records Manager will frequently interact with staff, students and external parties regarding student records content. In addition, the Student Records Manager is responsible for observing and monitoring campus Academic compliance. This would include Academic processes, records, as well as Academic process integrity.
Maintain student files/records in a complete, current, organized and secure manner.
- Validate that all required documents are located in the student file and/or legibly scanned into DocuWare.
- Ensure security of, and control access to physical and electronic student records.
- Ensure records are accessed only by authorized personnel.
- Verify completeness and accuracy of high school graduation information and entrance exam scores.
- Enter transfer credits approved by the Academic Dean.
- Register students for each term.
- Post clinical / extern attendance timely.
- Maintain proper student status in system through timely processing of all Change of Status forms.
- Ensure attendance is posted daily and final grades entered timely as per policy.
- Ensure attendance is reconciled and grades are posted before processing SAP each term.
- Confer all transcripts with degree awarded.
- Process change of personal information requests timely.
Manage academically related items on the exceptions report on a frequent and ongoing basis.
Process Incoming Requests to the Academic Department.
Prepare proof of enrollment verification letters for third parties Answer inquiries concerning transcript information including course descriptions, length of program, etc.
Process requests for duplicate diplomas.
Process outgoing Academic Department documents.
- Print report cards as requested.
- Print diplomas.
- Process verification letters.
Monitor consistency of CampusVue data.
- Investigate and resolve records listed on exception reports.
- Monitor the un-posted Attendance report.
- Work with IT department to correct student records in CampusVue.
Clinical Calendar Review/Posting.
Ensure that documentation for policy exceptions is valid, accurate and securely maintained.
Monitor all aspects of campus Academic compliance.
Alert appropriate individuals when areas of non-compliance are observed.
Additional duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility :
- Test proctors report to the Registrar if deemed necessary by the Academic Dean and Campus President.
- If Campus census supports a Registrar Clerk/Assistant Registrar the Student Records Manager will supervise this position. The Clerk/Assistant will be trained to fill in for the Student Records Manager as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or minimum three years’ experience as a college or university Registrar
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- CampusVue experience a plus