Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Fleet Management
in Southern California (Orange, CA) has animmediate opening in the Operations Departmentforthe extremely fast pacedposition of Administrative Coordinator.
This position isresponsible for the dailycoordination of all vehicledeliveries, aftermarket installation, and vehicle moves to and from dealers and customers. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for maintainingahigh levelof customer satisfaction from our customers andleasingbranches.Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.This position is located at:333 City Blvd. West, Orange, CA 92866
This is a career role that is perfect for someone looking to"set roots" in a position while taking on greater responsibilities and challenges!If you have prior success with building relationships with outside vendors andclients, then this it the role for you!Here are some othergreat reasons:-Staring pay of $38,000/year-40 hour work week - Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm--Full benefits--401K and profit sharing--Great discounts!- Responsibilities: The AdministrativeCoordinator’sresponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate should have the following skill set:
- Schedule new and used vehicle deliveries on a daily basis. Scheduling includes: Branch deliveries, lease returns, and vehicle pick-ups from dealers, aftermarket vendors, etc.
- Maintain a detailed TrafficWorking Board on a daily basis
- Request insurance on each vehicle before delivering to our customers
- Deliver consistent communication and updates with each Enterprise Fleet Managementoffice regarding the status of vehicle pick-up and delivery
- Establish a strongrapport with vendor contacts, dealers, and regional rental driver coordinator
- Identify, clarify and recommend practical solutions to driver/branch/customer challenges
- Work closely with the Vehicle Acquisition and Logistics Supervisor to maintain positive and effective customer communication, placing a high emphasis on creating an atmospherewhich helps create completely satisfied customers
- Provide excellent customer service!
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proficiency with spreadsheet applications, Word and Excel
- Basic knowledgeof vehicle models and brand names
- Strong organization skills and the ability to quickly analyze and solve problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Upbeat, positive demeanor and attitude
- Proven negotiating skills
- Good knowledge of the greater Los Angeles and San Diego freeway system
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than two (2) moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three (3) years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, etc)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for this position by our company now or in the future
- Must have a minimum of two years professional office experience in an administrative support role
- Experience in the auto industry in an administrative or support capacity a strong plus (DMV, Dealerships, Auto Auctions etc).
- Must have strong PC skills with an intermediate proficiencyof Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be willing to accept $38,000 year for this opportunity
- Must live within a 1 hour commute of the office located at 333 City Blvd. West in Orange, CA