Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransGet on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise exciting opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It’s a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.Enterprise Rent-A-Car
has an exciting opportunity for a CDL Bus Driver. The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. Responsibilities:
This position requires a commercial drivers license (CDL) and is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical.
- Provide customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
- Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
- Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
- Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
- Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status.
- Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
- Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write andspeak English fluently
- Minimum of 1 year bus driving experience with a transporting passengers
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs to assist customers with luggage
- Must have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger and BrakeEndorsement
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years andno drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record in the past 3 years (ie., DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
- Must either have a High School Diploma and/or 1 year of DOT Bus Driving experience transporting passengers
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
- 40hours/week working various shifts including, Graveyard, Swing shift, as well as, days, nights, holidays and weekends.