Field Nurse Practitioner - Inland Empire, Los Angeles, and Surrounding Counties
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC (dba RecordFlow until 2015) is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS ® Measures software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding, and provider education.
Nurse Practitioner In-Home Assessment – San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles County
Advantmed is seeking Adult and Family Nurse Practitioners in beautiful Southern California with a flexible schedule and full-time or per-diem/contracted basis to perform comprehensive in-home assessments in patient home and/or designated office. You will work alongside a strong clinical team and be supported by our well qualified staff. Your duties will include ordering appropriate tests/procedures for diagnostic purposes, formulate treatment plans, obtain specialists’ consultations and document appropriately. Per diem positions are reimbursed with case rate compensation.
The Nurse Practitioner will be expected to travel to the patient’s residence within designated territories to perform comprehensive medical assessments which may include blood draw and administration of immunizations. Driving distances are reasonable. Applicants are encouraged to have experience conducting in-home assessments, as well as be able to work with minimal supervision. Traditional work hours as well as weekend and after hour’s schedules are available.
**Member satisfaction will be the Nurse Practitioner's first priority!**
- Conducting health risk assessments in seniors' homes
- Home visits to assess members post-hospitalization
- Staying current with Advance Health training
- Maintaining working equipment and supplies
- Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo id badge visible during visits
- Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers
- Provide own transportation to and from visits
- Returning completed forms and medical records to Advance Health within 24 hours of completion.