Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Car Sales is excited to announce a Part Time Lot Attendant
position. The person will be based out of location inGARDENA
and will help clean and move vehicles. This employee willclean and wash, check fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles as well as move vehicles from one location to the next as needed. Theywill perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This is a great opportunity for a dependable person with great customer service skills to work a consistent work schedule/week.**This is a Part-Time Position and apart from religious observances, you must be available to work 20-25 hours per week based on this work schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm - 4pm and Saturday, 9am-5pm**Hourly rate = $11.10/hour (non-negotiable)
- Drive vehicles to and from various locations as needed
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Drive vehicles from drop off point to display areas
- Maintain lot presentation
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
- Perform other duties asassigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English.
- Musthave aminimum of 6 months of continuous work experience
- Must be able to conduct medium duty labor (ability to lift 50 lbs. and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)
- Must have a valid California driver’s license with no more than2 moving violation and/or at fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must not have anydrug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work part-time, 20-25 hours per week for the following schedule:Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm - 4pm and Saturday, 9am-5pm