Job ID 133005 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Los Angeles
Category RAC Operations Division RAC More information about this job: General Responsibilities: The Car Control Clerk will provide world class customer service to Hertz customers by providing administrative support to all area RAC/HLE personnel including: report generation and distribution, daily fleet operations support, managing communication and requests as needed.
- Provide world class customer service to Hertz customers, business partners and external vendors.
- Role model team behavior.
- Distribute various reports on a pre-determined schedule meeting strict delivery guidelines, including delivery to; management, business partners and various RAC/HLE locations.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls; respond to inquiries and requests from both internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Monitor and respond to email requests in a timely manner.
- Utilize tools and systems to maximize performance and track activities.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent multi-tasking and organization skills.
- Will need to pass a CA DMV back ground check.
Mandatory Requirements: EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to work flexible work overtime as required
- Must be computer literate
- Prefer experience with State of California DMV registration, renewal and Salvage title forms but not required
- 1+ years of administrative experience prefered
- Excellent verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Preferred Requirements : Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets