Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransWould you like to make some extra income? Do you like to drive and have a good driving record? Do you like people and enjoy interacting with them? If so and you have a flexible schedule Monday-Friday between 7am-6pm, our Enterprise Rideshare Division may have the perfect opportuntiy for you!Enterprise Rideshare
is a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car that has been in operation for over 20 years serving the Southern California commuting public. We rent vehicles through companies to their individual employees for commuting to and from work. This division operates over 1,400 vehicles in the Southern California market.
We currently havePart-Time Driver
positions open on our team in Long Beach
. We are looking for customer service oriented individuals
to move vehicles within our Southern California market because this position has a high level of customer interaction. The Driver delivers vehicles to ourcustomers and completes paperwork with them at the time of delivery. They are also responsible for transporting our employees and vehicles safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. Since this position interacts with our customers and fellow employees on a regular basis, it requires someone with a team-centered and customer-first attitude!Hours of Operation
: apart from religious observances, candidates will need to beavailable to work part-time, 20-25 hours per week for the following schedule on a call in/as needed basis: minimum 3 day between Monday-Friday with either Monday or Friday being mandatory - and shifts currently start as early as 5am.Hourly Pay Rate Starts at
: $10.60/hour Responsibilities: The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of vehicles and vans to and from appropriate destination, as well as navigating written directions.
- Customer service - has direct interaction with our customers
- Delivering and moving vehicles between customers, service facilities, other Enterprise locations and our office in Long Beach
- Checking vehicles for damage (including roof) - both on rental and return
- Organize travel routes and ensure vehicle and customer paperwork is accurate and timely
- Communicate via cellular phone and tablets
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Apply on line today:https://us-erac.icims.com/jobs/204218/rideshare---part-time-driver-%28long-beach%29/job?mode=view.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English.
- Must be able and willing to use a tablet (e.g. iPad, etc. type device - training will be provided)
- Must be able to conduct medium duty labor (ability to lift 50 lbs. and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)
- Must have a valid California driver’s license with no more than2 moving violation and/or at fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years (and if have 2, thenone must be falling off in the next six months)
- Must not have anydrug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work part-time, 20-25 hours per week for the following schedule on a call in/as needed basis: minimum 3 day between Monday-Friday with either Monday or Friday being mandatory - shifts currently start as early as 5am