POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinate the interconnection process for SunStreet Energy Group’s network of solar systems nationwide. Scope includes processing applications, securing permission to operate and tracking progress with the electric utility to assure timely activation of solar systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with Lennar divisions and groups to collect contracts, drawings, permits, and other requirements for the interconnection and rebate reservation processes
• Processing interconnection applications, with strong attention to detail
• Communicate with the Solar Care department to obtain necessary documents from homeowners
• Coordination of documents, including interconnection agreements, calculations, permits, drawings, etc.
• Track interconnection progresses through various computer systems
• Collect and submit final interconnection documentation
• Utilize multiple homebuilder operating and scheduling systems concurrently including Salesforce, CRM, and Box
• Meet or exceed daily/weekly deadlines as projected by Management
• Special projects as designated by Management
Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.
SKILL SET AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have strong MS office skills (Word, Excel, etc.) and organizational skills• Strong analytic capability to create and run reports• Must be accurate and detail oriented for data entry• Good communication and interpersonal skills• Self-starter working with minimal supervision• Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive mannerPREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
• Associates degree, or equivalent experience• 2 years’ experience in processing one or more of the following:• Claims• Interconnection• Rebates• BillingPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity required to operate a computer keyboard, calculator, and telephone equipment.
• Arrive to work on time• Follow directions from management• Interact well with co-workers, management, customers, and stakeholders• Understand and follow work rules, policies, and procedures• Accept constructive criticism• Be a team Player• Impeccable IntegrityFSLA STATUS: Non-exempt
Primary Location:California-IRVINEWork Locations:SunStreet - Irvine CA6531 Irvine Center Drive Suite 200Irvine92618Job:Administrative/ClericalOrganization:[LEN] SunStreetSchedule:Full-timeEmployee Status:RegularJob Posting:May 9, 2017, 12:50:34 PM