As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!At our campus, our purpose at Conifer Health is to provide the foundation for better health – the health of our clients, the communities in which we work and serve, and most importantly each other. That is why we will be tobacco-free, meaning there will be no designated smoking areas or use of any tobacco, nicotine or smoking products on the premises.JOB SUMMARYBusiness Development Finance Director – works within new deal pursuit teams as the lead financial business case modeler/architect. Creates multi-year business case models for presentation to senior management to assess new deal approvals.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Financial modeling for new deal pursuits. 100%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIESTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work within an outsourcing new deal team environment as the lead financial modeler
- Understand and contribute to the development of customer value propositions
- Understand operational delivery plans and turn those plans into a financial budget
- Create detailed spreadsheet models for new deal opportunities showing multi-year financial projections on both a GAAP and cash flow basis. Be able to model with the financial concepts of IRR, ROI, payback period, NPV, margin hurdles, etc.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCEInclude minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- 10+ years of outsource industry deal modeling experience
- BS in accounting or finance
- MBA or similar degree a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office work environment
- Majority of time spent working on specific deal pursuit teams that include sales and operations colleagues
- Travel will be dictated by new deal pursuit customer locations as the deal team typically travels to the customer site during pursuits. Estimated travel time is 20%-40%.
- Flexibility is required as the deal pursuit pipeline has ebbs and flows where there will be times when several deals need to be worked concurrently and other times when only one deal will be in play.
Job: Managers and DirectorsPrimary Location: Encino, CaliforniaHospital Location: 238-Conifer - Dallas - TXJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.