MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality CVOR registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities:
Cardiovascular operating room nurse (CVOR RN) works within the operating room specializing in open heart surgical procedures.
- Provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery.
- Serve as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse.
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field.
- Scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field.
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Surgery setting
- Active RN License
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- BLS & ACLS may be required
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
About this company
As one of the nation’s leading travel healthcare staffing agencies, MedPro cares about its employees. Operated by nurses, for nurses and other healthcare professionals, it is a trusted and established company that has placed healthcare professionals in some of the top healthcare facilities across the nation. It delivers electronic credentialing, superior financial compensation, and a warm and compassionate culture that makes MedPro second to no other travel healthcare company.
MedPro recruits qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. MedPro is one of the largest recruiters of therapists and nurses from outside the U.S.
MedPro currently has contracts with over 300 organizations to service more than 2500 healthcare facilities in the U.S. The company counts among its clients prominent healthcare facilities and organizations such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, University of Miami Hospital, and Tenet Healthcare.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a national provider of quality healthcare professionals.
Our mission is to deliver talented professionals to our clients to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
At MedPro, we do well while doing good.
MedPro accomplishes this mission by expanding the supply of healthcare professionals through global sourcing, providing a rewarding work experience to our employees, and generating a financial return that drives our continued growth.
Discover The MedPro Experience!