Job ID 137970 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Newport Beach
Category Driving - Vehicle Division RAC More information about this job: General Responsibilities: Hertz is currently hiring Transporters / DriversIf you would like the opportunity to interview for this role, please submit an online application. Interviews will be conducted on the following dates & times:WEDNESDAY, JULY 26 ----- 11:0AM to 2:00PMTHURSDAY, JULY 27 -----10:00AM to 2:00PMAT4000 Campus Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660These positions require 24/7 availability, an active & valid driver’s license as well as a minimum age of 21 years.
To confirm your interview, please contact JONATHAN YLAYA at 310-568-2612 or jonathan.ylaya @hertz.com
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Transports vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
- Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
- Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
Hertzis a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets Mandatory Requirements: Educational Background:
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 21years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include night’s weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in a related field.
- Previous customerservice experience.
- Satisfactory driving record.