Digital Media - Senior Account Manager
Are you an Account Manager with online and print advertising and digital media experience? Are you used to being the face of a company and the voice to the customer? Are you initiative, do you have sales aptitude, and a personal desire to achieve results?
We are driving change in the Business to Consumer media/technology space, and looking to add to our Sales and Service team. The Media Account Management role supports sales and client services. The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver the best-in-class service to our clients and scale existing accounts.Top Reasons to Work with UsGratifying career move! Our management style is flat - you will dive directly into our largest accounts where your hard work will be highly valued and make an immediate impact.
We treat our employees as well as our top clients - 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Exceptional, robust compensation and benefits package.What You Need for this PositionAt Least 3-7+ Years of experience, exceptional customer service instincts, sterling communication skills and in-depth knowledge of:
- Digital Media Sales Process
- Online Advertising Sales
- Salesforce CRM
- Ad Server Technologies
- Sales Support & C-Level Client Service on Multi-million Dollar Accounts
- Advertising Campaign Implementation
- Account Management
- Inside SalesWhat You Will Be Doing• Facilitate on-going communication with field sales team to sell into new online advertising business and maximize ROI for existing advertising customers
• Serve as company representative to clients for all sales support and service needs
• Interface with internal Ad Operations and Development teams to resolve all process and policy issues
• Analyze client ROI CPA goals and data, media buying cycles, website architecture, product/service update schedules, marketing philosophy, and target demographics to optimize marketing campaigns and propose new business
• Monitor campaign implementation and execution including inventory management/forecasting, ad composition review and screen captures, delivery requirements, and monthly reportingWhat’s In It for You• Great team environment at an exciting company on the rise
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan and equity in the company
• Getting out of the old and into a new challenging position - may manage a teamSo, if you are an experienced Media Account Manager looking to rise to the next level as an Account Director or Senior Account Manager please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Online Advertising Sales SalesForce Advertising Campaign Implementation Digital Media post-sales support Google Analytics Web Analytics Customer Service
Location/Region: Burbank, CA (US)