Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations Finance this position is responsible for the planning, coordinating, and administration of the Corporate TPR general accounting activities, including financial statement preparation and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations.Produces:
- monthly, quarterly and annual Corporate TPR financial accounting (accrual-based) reports
- month end financial statements
- monthly journal entries
- financial statement variance analysis
- balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with Company policy with no reconciling items greater than 30 days
- quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- annual tax packages
Meets established goals and objectives through problem solving including the identification of process inefficiencies and resolution and implementation of process changes to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-5 years in the Finance, Accounting or Audit field required.
- Preferred progressive practical accounting experience in an accrual-based financial accounting / reporting environment with month end close responsibilities. Healthcare and/or physician practice experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with physicians, management, vendors, consultants and other clients.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical problem solving aptitude with creative solutions.
- Ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and other accounting software packages. Experience with Microsoft Access is preferred.
- CPA preferred.
Job: CorporatePrimary Location: Anaheim, CaliforniaHospital Location: Tenet Physician ResourcesJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.