Porter24 is an LA based company that has created a digital Visitor’s Guide for hotel guests to explore the city and find fun and exciting things to do while in town. We partner with some of the biggest hotelbrands in the country, including; Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, JW Marriott, Marriott Marquis, Residence Inn by Marriott, Doubletree by Hilton and many more. We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to sell exclusive loop ad spots on our 55” touchscreen Hotel Network. The Porter24 Hotel Network screens are located in lobbies of major hotels close to the convention center where the prospect company is exhibiting.
We are located in the Miracle Mile and parking is provided. We offer the opportunity to grow with the company.
Sales Representative – Convention and Meeting Digital Advertising
- Target prospects well in advance of their convention
- Present our exclusive spot ad opportunity by phone and email to the appropriate marketing executive charged with success of the future convention
- Document all email and call activity in Salesforce.com
- Make follow up calls on emails
- Research markets for potential new business
- Deliver exceptional client service
- Present Porter24 as a unique and effective method for businesses to generate more exposure and sales
- Special projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience within the convention and meeting space
- Excellent written and verbal skills are a must
- Follow up and documentation skills required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to thrive in a performance based and fast-paced role
- References from previous employers
- $72,000 base salary with bonuses paid at target intervals
- Benefits including medical, paid time off (PTO) and paid parking
Please submit resume and cover letter in direct response to this posting outlining why you would be a great fit for this position. Email communication is a big part of this position. Resumes will not be considered without a cover letter or email note to show written skills. No calls to company please.