Job ID 138759 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Los Angeles
Category RAC Operations Division RAC More information about this job: General Responsibilities:
- Resolve incoming phone inquiries from customers (our customers are Hertz employees).
- Requires direct vendor contact both verbally and written.
- Complete Daily Reports of Business (consists of reports, cash, basic accounting, research, etc)
- Make phone calls, send emails/faxes to Corporate and Licensee locations requesting documentation to resolve problems.
- Process Log On ID Requests
- Order supplies, uniforms, fuel, etc.
- Process purchase orders then follow up with the receipt of goods.
- Arrange pick up of impounded or stranded vehicles.
- Calculate time cards, wage payouts, track attendance, key in data.
- Processing payroll input for a weekly, non-exempt payroll
Using the web based Time & Attendance system to quality check hours and data
Maintains attendance records and time-off balances
Assists Operations management with Time and Attendance exceptions and new employee set-up in the system
- Tracks and remits union dues
Runs reports as needed
Administers pay rules within the context of the employee handbook and collective bargaining agreements
- Serve as back-up to other clerk functions in his/her absence.
- Provides administrative support as needed for a busy Finance team
- Assist with special administrative projects when needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills PC experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and have good organizational skills
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Typing 30 wpm
- 10 key by touch (6,000 ksph)
- Strong PC proficiency including MS Excel
- Criminal Background Check required due to access of Personable Identifiable Data (PID)
Preferred Requirements: Experience in dealing directly with customers (i.e. inquiries, disputes, adjustments, etc)
- Working knowledge of ASAP, Carrent, GAR
- Knowledge of accounting and receivables
Preferred Requirements : Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets