Sr Accountant - FT - Days
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Accounting Analyst is responsible for 1)Month end variance analysis 2)Review of check audit reports 3)All regulatory and corporate reporting including OSHPD, Sales tax, Cost Pak 4)Special reports and analysis as requested by the A Team 5)SWB reporting and analysis 6)Statistical reporting 7)Assisting in preparation of the Annual budget using the TIBs application. The Accounting Analyst must be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines. Independent judgment must be exercised on a regular basis. Must demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills along with an expert knowledge of PC and AS400 computers applications.
- College Graduate or equivalent, with a minimum of BA/BS Degree in Business Administration/Accounting. Or six years of hospital accounting experience.
- Three years of hospital accounting experience
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel. Experience in Showcase or similiar data reporting tool
- Experience in TIBs budget system
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access
Job: Finance and AccountingPrimary Location: Los Alamitos, CaliforniaHospital Location: Los Alamitos Medical CenterJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify and Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) programs. Follow the links below for additional information.