We’re a fast-paced, growing, and a downright cool Technology Company with tons of upside. We keep growing... and growing... and growing; hence, the need for someone like you. We’re currently looking to hire a full-time SEO Director to join our team.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including a base salary that ranges between $130K-$175K, Bonus , Benefits, Relocation Assistance, etc.What You Will Be Doing- Develop and continually refine our SEO strategy to increase traffic, conversions, and revenue from organic search
- Own the SEO roadmap and drive all initiatives forward – those initiatives will include all on-site (on page and in code) and off-site initiatives that influence organic search crawl, indexing, relevancy, rankings, SERP display, and conversions
- Identify and report on SEO KPIs
- Develop product specifications for site changes and enhancements that will forward the site’s organic search growth goals
- Work closely with the editorial team to include SEO in content creation, with marketing, PR and social media teams to ensure SEO is integrated with their initiatives
- Review and analyze analytics, site traffic, and trends to gauge positive and negative changes, and then make recommendations based on findings
- Plan tests, collect data, evaluate results, identify learnings, and implement changes accordingly
- Leverage various SEO tools, both internal and third-party, to evaluate performance and recommend strategies and tactics to grow audience
- Work across departments to execute tasks that are aligned with our overall growth strategy
- Instill an SEO conscious culture within the company
- Keep up to date on SEO and inbound marketing trendsWhat You Need for this Position- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 8+ years proven experience in an SEO or relevant digital marketing role, experience working with large, e-commerce websites a plus
- Experience working with popular SEO and analytics tools (Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience working with JIRA and product/dev teams
- Someone who has self-initiative and delivers projects on time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Experience managing direct reportsSo, if you are a Director of SEO with 8+ years proven experience in an SEO or relevant digital marketing role, experience working with large, e-commerce website, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills SEO Web Analytics Tools Management / Team Leadership AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) In-house SEO experience Experience working with large websites Mobile
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)