First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company’s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
• Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
• Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
• Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
• Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
• Strong customer service orientation
• Detail orientation
• Excellent verbal communication
• Problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1- 2 years experience as an Escrow Asst I or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field.
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Santa Barbara, CA