Solid real estate development and property management Co. in Los Angeles since 1975. Company offers benefits, growth potential and a positive work environment. It is located in a beautiful new office at a high-rise building with panoramic city views. It is also readily accessible to MTA transportation with many restaurants and amenities within walking distance.
1. Prepare annual operating budgets.
2. Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
3. Prepare and file all local & state tax returns such as: city business license, permits and personal property taxes including renewals and payments
4. Prepare Lenders Operating Statement Report & loan payments escrow analysis
5. Tenant lease review, set-up and monitoring
6. Accounts Receivable management, deposit checks and cash receipts on all rental accounts
7. Integrate scanned deposits and verify the accuracy of postings
8. Review monthly aged receivables report, contact tenants for payment of delinquent accounts and follow-up, as needed.
9. Assist in CAM provision analysis, documentation, billing & reconciliation
10. Monthly Bank Reconciliations for operating accounts
11. Back-up duties: Accounts Payable management incl. vendor documentation, property tax appeals documentation, collection-related issues & other related accounting functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (minimum)
2. Hands-on intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
3. 5 years minimum Accounting experience
4. Proficiency in YARDI Voyager 7s helpful
5. Commercial (shopping center) real estate accounting experience a plus
6. Adept at planning and analyzing financial information
7. Skilled at managing multiple priorities and relationships
8. Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
9. Energetic team player that can work with minimum supervision
10. Excellent written & verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION: Depends on qualifications. Company offers benefits package that includes: Paid time off, medical insurance sharing, dental and vision plans, 401k match, direct deposit, paid parking, paid holidays, Co. events and others.