Job ID 141387 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Los Angeles Category Management - Operations Management Division RAC More information about this job General Responsibilities To manage all functions needed in order to oversee the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within the various locations.
- Provide administrative support to all maintenance functions.
- Responsible for communicating daily tasks for the department.
- Coordinate schedules for service maintenance on all vehicles within the Pool as needed.
- Maintain, monitor and order supplies as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including; weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Must be computer literate with strong keyboarding skills.
- Knowledgeable in rental car procedures and location operations.
- 2+ years in a management or supervisory role overseeing the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within a multiple location organization.
- Complex problem solving skills; proven ability to solve problems independently.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate staff.
- 2+years of management experience in automotive repair and technical support with knowledge of warranty procedures and general safety compliance desired.
- Collision repair appraisal experience desired.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets