OFFICE MANAGER - F/T 40+ Hours Per Week.
To ensure that DuFord Law LLP is running smoothly.
To coordinate and monitor all activities within the law office.
To maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, and designing filling
systems. Other job duties may include greeting clients, answering incoming calls, managing e-mail correspondence and handling clerical task.
1. Must be currently be studying or have
2. Have at least 3 mos of Relative Legal Exp.
3. Spanish Speaking is a MUST, as we have clients who communicate
only in Spanish
4. Manage office schedules including staffing schedules and operational schedules
5. Monitor and supervise administrative functions
7. Have experience working in family setting, and with children
Send resumes to