Our goal at Technix Academy is to teach children and teens technical skills to support them in learning STEM fields. Our teachers are dedicated to passing on the knowledge and computer skills they possess, and to teach in an interactive way to ensure each student understands what they are taught.
- STEM Instructor
- Hourly Wages
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Communication Skills
- Dedicated to children with diverse backgrounds and academic levels
STEM Instructor Requirements
- Energetic, organized, and reliable
- Ability to be flexible and handle sudden change in demands
- Enjoy working with students and want to make a difference in their lives
- Possess strong skills and interest in Science and Engineering
- Teach students our fun & engaging curriculum.
- Create a safe, stimulating learning environment.
- Use classroom management skills to make the day run smoothly.
- Have fun and change kids' lives!
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter that provides information on your experience. A phone interview may be required before we consider an interview in person. A background check is required for employment. Paid training and materials provided. Interviews will take place ASAP and until the position is filled!