We are a leading engineering firm that supports the oil and gas industry and have been in business over 50 years. We believe our success is a result of our staff and we treat our employees well. We have an employee focused culture and we promote professional growth and work / life balance. We are growing and looking to add a Mechanical Engineer who has experience with industrial and gas station projects to our team.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us- Reputable company
- Interesting fun industry
- Growth within companyWhat You Will Be Doing- Detailed mechanical design of enclosures and mechanisms
- Create supporting design process documentation including specifications, risk analysis, verification protocols and reports.
- Design for Manufacturability and Cost
- Specify and design test fixtures
- Specify, design, and verify packaging
- Develop product labeling
- Fast prototyping of designs
- Procure and qualify parts from suppliers
- Conduct experiments, analyze data, and write reports
- Participate in building intellectual propertyWhat You Need for this PositionMS degree in mechanical engineering or similar discipline
PE in California
LEED project experience
Experience in Cryogenics
Experience in Fuel Mechanisms
Experience with refineries and gas station projectsWhat’s In It for You- We promote career growth!
- Gain long-term employment with an intelligent team
- BenefitsSo, if you are a Mechanical Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Mechanical Engineer cryogenics Fuel Mechanisms
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)