If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsWe provide clients with expert counsel, leadership, creativity, and accountability for hospitality development projects.
We are development experts who relentlessly pursue excellence. We are committed to solve the unsolvable and driven to continually improve. We leverage our impeccable reputation and collective intelligence to lead our clients and our industry to new touchstones of performance.What You Will Be Doing- Safety: Ensuring a safe work environment by following and enforcing company procedures and conducting weekly safety meetings with subcontractors.
- Blueprints & Plans: Red line, bind and study plans. Identify errors and follow up with managers and/or architects. Highlight details and ensure all option sheets are on plans. Supply to and review with subcontractors’ copies of appropriate red lined prints for each phase of construction.
- Establishing and Maintaining Effective Relationships with Others: Communicating with subcontractors, customers, inspectors, peers and managers in order to avoid conflict, ensure quality and stay on production schedule.
- Maintain Paperwork: Complete, review, and maintain all required documents in order to ensure the correct material, labor, equipment and inspectors are on the job or prepared to start a job and production is on schedule.
- Maintain Clean Job Site: Check lot daily, get scrap moved to curb or into dumpster, keep boneyard to a minimum and rotate inventory and maintain trailer and container.What You Need for this Position- Hospitality experience (ground up, renovation, etc)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Management, organization, decision making, and scheduling abilitiesSo, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Project Management Project Manager Hospitality
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)