AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. For the past 30+ years through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plans, research and advocacy we provide access to the latest HIV treatment for all who need them.
AHF is seeking dedicated Family/Internal Medicine (MD/DO/FNP) full-time to join our staff at our Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, Upland/Whittier Outpatient clinics. Our clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 – 5:30 pm (No weekends). As the full-time Provider you will report to the Medical Director and will provide clinical duties to our AIDS/HIV patients. Training and experience in HIV/AIDs is preferred, but not required. Must have experience working with the under-served population.
Additionally, we have Medical Director opportunities available for Practitioners with 3+ years of leadership/management experience. This position will report to our Regional Medical Director and will manage the day-to-day clinic operations.
- Must possess a State of California Medical Board license MD/DO/FNP in Internal/Family Medicine (without restrictions).
- A valid DEA furnishing license (without restrictions).
- Recent experience treating and diagnosing HIV/AIDS clients in an outpatient primary care setting.
- Must obtain AAHIVM Certification within 18 months of hire.
- Current CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) required.
Highlights of these opportunities:
Compensation includes base salary with retention/productivity bonus, relocation assistance. We offer paid on-call schedule- 5 weeks per year, 28 Days PTO annually, CME Stipend, 401k, Liability Coverage and Comprehensive, Loan Repayment Plan. We sponsor H-1Visas.