Majorpropertymanagement and development Co.inLosAngeles since 1975 offers benefits,growthpotentialandapositiveworkenvironment. It is located in a beautiful new office at a high-rise building with panoramic city views. It is also readily accessible to MTA transportation with many restaurants and amenities within walking distance.
- Perform general front (receptionist) & back office administrative tasks, i.e. typing, data entry, scanning, photocopying, filing, fielding multi-line phone calls, receiving guests, etc.
- Receive & sort incoming mail/packages for processing & distribution.
- Operate mail processing machine, as necessary, for outgoing mails and make necessary arrangements for overnight services.
- Assist in office filing system
- Assist in supply inventory.
- Assist in document preparation, generation of reports & data management
- Hands-on proficiency Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Working knowledge of general office equipment (e.g. multi-line phones, fax, printers, copiers, scanners, etc.)
- Solid office administrative support experience desirable (at least 3 years)
- Strongly motivated & able to work with minimum supervision
- Very organized, detail-oriented, analytical & deadline-driven
- Excellent verbal communication & business writing skills
- Strong people skills & a team player
- Associates degree preferable
COMPENSATION: Depends on qualifications.Company offers benefits package that includes: Paid time off, medical insurance sharing, dental and vision plans,401k match, direct deposit, paid parking, paid holidays, Co. events and others.