Majorpropertymanagement and development Co.inLosAngeles since 1975 offers benefits,growthpotentialandapositiveworkenvironment. It is located in a beautiful new office at a high-rise building with panoramic city views. It is also readily accessible to MTA transportation with many restaurants and amenities within walking distance.
Responsible for the preparation & completion of lease/contract documents
Complete lease processing workflow from lease tracking, move-in/move-outs, insurance compliance, sales reports and other related procedures.
Keep track of lease requirements and update & maintain assigned related databases.
Provide support for lease marketing events & campaigns such as, but not limited to, sending mailers out
Provide support for legal documentation
Coordinate with Leasing, Property Management & Accounting regarding any issues arising from the lease.
Perform general administrative support duties, i.e. receiving incoming phone calls, typing, data entry, photocopying, scanning, filing, etc
- Hands-on proficiency Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Working knowledge of general office equipment (e.g. multi-line phones, fax, printers, copiers, scanners, etc.)
- Solid office administrative support experience desirable (at least 3 years)
- Strongly motivated & able to work with minimum supervision
- Very organized, detail-oriented, analytical & deadline-driven
- Excellent verbal communication & business writing skills
- Strong people skills & a team player
- Bachelors degree
COMPENSATION: Depends on qualifications.Company offers benefits package that includes: Paid time off, medical insurance sharing, dental and vision plans,401k match, direct deposit, paid parking, paid holidays, Co. events and others.
Location/Region: Los Angeles