Are you looking for a company with stability and a proud history of success? Come join a winning Team! NS Corporation is a recognized leader in commercial bus, train and vehicle wash equipment, we are looking to add an experienced Transit Account Manger to our team.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the profitability objectives of Executive Management's sales and business development opportunities. Works closely with customers in transit, government and transportation related industries to generate sales and develop productive business relationships. Also responsible for sales forecasting and monitoring the progress of sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle. Further, assist the Top management in support of the overall Company and the Sales department's goals.
- Bachelors Degree, Preferred
- A minimum of 3 years Sales experience demonstrating increasing levels of authority and leadership. Preference given to individuals with previous work experiences selling to Public Agencies and/or in a highly technical Sales environment. Required.
- Must work well within team framework.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- Communicate effectively, established positive working relationships.
- Must be dependable and on-time.
- Structure tasks and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines and accomplish departmental goals.
- Public Agency Sales experience (highly preferred).
- Exceptional sales, business development, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to recognize and communicate the impact of design, configuration and other technical aspects of the organization to Decision-Makers, Customers, Distributors, and internal departments (Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing, Accounting, Manufacturing, etc)
- Ability to read, understand and write technical reports, specifications, contracts and bid documents (preferred).
- Knowledge to reap and interpret blueprints (preferred).
- Familiarity with a wide-breadth of electrical and mechanical principles and systems.
- A solid understanding of Engineering and Manufacturing principles (preferred).
- Ability to travel frequently
- Must pass DMV driving record investigation and annual DMV pull program.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office