The Executive Director is responsible for:
• Managing all departments of in the community. Handling of resident and family problems.
• Marketing and public relations, giving tours, and providing follow-up inquires.
• Supervising employees including hiring, firing, training, and counseling. Review all requests for vacations, leave of absence, changes in work schedule. etc.
• Inspect facility to insure maintenance of the facility including any and all safety issues.
• Directing staff in daily tasks and filling in for staff shortages as needed.
• Scheduling and holding of department meetings for purposes of discussion of all issues dealing with the family and/or residents.
• Operate facility within budget (ie. payroll hours, food costs, etc)
• Review payroll, payroll records, personnel records, petty cash report.
• Monthly reports for projected income and expenditures
• Supervise move-ins & move-outs, resident complaints, and all other decisions relating to resident-family relations.
• Communicate with professionals in the community and any other resource available that may provide information to the facility and the staff in issues relating to the elderly.
Requirements - Must have passion for working with Seniors
- Community service and social responsibility oriented
- Understanding of various marketing tools, theories, and techniques
- 2-4 years college education in related field
- 3 years leasing experience
- At least 5 years experience working with Seniors
- At least 5 years supervisory and office skills highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience overseeing food service/restaurant a plus
- Must have knowledge of basic emergency, public relations capabilities, knowledge of labor laws
Location/Region: Culver City, CA (US)