Job ID 142728 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Long Beach Category RAC Operations Division RAC More information about this job General Responsibilities Do you find it exciting to meet new people? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm.In this role you will be responsible for providing “best in class” customer service to Hertz customers from both the leisure and business markets. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, problem solving and verbal communication skills, and must be able to work in a stressful face-to-face customer service environment, often standing for long periods of time. Must be able to “flex” into other job classifications. Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- Secondary School Diploma/GED.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Computer literate
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Proficiency in English
- Must have ability to sit or stand, speak, hear, write, type, see, read, use a computer terminal and telephone. Must have ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required.
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets