Job ID 143427 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Los Angeles Category Fleet Operations Division HLE More information about this job General Responsibilities If you’re looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you’re looking for in the Utility Worker position at ourHertz Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery,cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure. Mandatory Requirements
- Customer service experience is required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch including Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Valid Driver’s Licensewith clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
High school diploma or equivalent education required. Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets