The Director of Sales role is a "Hunter" type of sales executive who has an extensive background in consultative selling. This person will be able to execute on comprehensive and strategic sales initiatives and will have unparalleled enthusiasm for selling. We're looking for someone with business services sales experience and the understanding that all selling situations are effectively about convincing potential customers that our solution is the right solution for the customer's problem. Candidates will understand that this requires a mix of creativity, empathy, and assertiveness and will exhibit these characteristics in their work history.
Must be highly capable of identifying and capitalizing on new growth opportunities and have keen business instincts. We are looking for a superstar who will bring their “A Game” and thrive in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment where the income possibilities are significant. A positive attitude, ambition and a passion for building a valuable business are the keys to succeeding in this role.
- Own, manage and drive the full sales cycle from the first contact through contract negotiation/close while ensuring happy customers.
- Deep knowledge of, and demonstration of, all Active Measure products and the ability to differentiate them in the sales process to guide the customer toward the most applicable need.
- Achieve sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in the defined territory.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status. Must thrive in a transparent organization.
- Work closely with internal teams in forecasting and allocating resources for new prospects requests and requirements.
- Accurately forecast the likelihood of close on accounts under management.
- Make every customer a lifetime customer by broadening Active Measure’s product footprint within the customer’s various business units.
- Proven excellence in outbound sales.
- 2+ years’ experience B to B selling, preferably in business services, or market research sectors.
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying leads, and identifying closeable deals.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales and revenue goals.
- Demonstrated strength in building and managing relationships along with presenting to a diverse audience from business champion to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full sales cycle from prospect, demo, and contract negotiation and through close of initial deals and future business.
- Successful experience selling into diverse companies including web services, enterprise or mid-market accounts.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively both internally and externally and adjust to a diverse audience, including C-level executives, Developers, Account Executives, Product Managers, etc.
Work Life Media is an insights platform empowering companies to collect quality data from their customers for better decision making. We utilize cutting-edge technology, out-of-the-box marketing, and innovative strategies to collect insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.