Sr. System Installation Technician report directly to the Operations/Project Managers, but is responsible to the Project Managers on daily basis. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing installation, startup and closeout of all jobs, assisting Project Managers in design, and other tasks as assigned by the Project Managers.
- Installs and updates various audio and control systems DSP
- Makes sure that installation of the equipment and termination are performed to our firm’s standard
- Tests all equipment after termination is made to ensure performance of system
- Work in compliance with the Company’s safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times
- All paper work is turned in on time and filled out completely (example: vehicle log, time cards, FSR’s etc.)
- Daily communications with Project Manager on delays, requirements and general status of jobs
- Daily logbook is kept up to date with customer requests, worked performed each day, job numbers, dates and times and tasks assigned to apprentice’s
- Works with Project Manager to oversee the installation of multiple crews to ensure jobs are on track and within the estimate
- Responsible for training apprentices on Company procedures, systems and installation techniques
- All work is performed to Company standards and quality installation techniques are practiced
- All jobs are run within each phase’s estimate (example: wire pull, mounting, etc.)
- Work with Systems Engineers on startup to ensure complete system compliance
- Works with Project Manager to ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client and service department
The A/V IT Senior System Technician will be accountable to management.