Financial Advisor Training Program – Los Angeles
Are you seeking a career with entrepreneurial freedom while having the support and stability of being a corporate employee?
At Ameriprise Financial, we partner with you to build the core skills necessary to have a successful career as a Financial Advisor through hands on training and mentoring with experienced Advisors in your local area. We offer a base salary plus commission, full employee benefits and cover all training and licensing costs.
• Develop ongoing financial planning relationships with clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
• Generate leads through contacting personal networks, generating referrals, attending local seminars and trade shows, advertising, joining networking groups and utilizing web based marketing venues.
• Schedule and conduct financial planning meetings with clients.
• Provide ongoing client service to help clients stay on track of their financial goals.
• Proven track record of building strong relationships and delivering superior client service.
• No prior experience as a Financial Advisor in the past 8 years.
• Ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of professional work experience.
• Ability to obtain required licenses within 150 days of hire: FINRA Series 7, State Securities (S63 or S66), State IAR (S65 or S66), State Life, Accident and Health Insurance and Variable Contracts
• High level of confidence, perseverance and a strong desire to achieve and succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
• Outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to be part of a team environment and to learn through a mentoring relationship.
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.