USC’s School for Early Childhood Education is seeking an Associate Teacher to join its team.
The position of Associate Teacher is to provide a successful, safe and supervised educational setting for children while they are in the USC-SECE environment (classroom, outdoor play area, and field trips). Promote the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of Head Start children, encouraging parent involvement in all aspects of the program. Develop individual goals for children provide on-going assessment on progress and facilitate transition into kindergarten. The position is grant funded. The salary range for this position is $14.77-14.95
- Bachelor of Arts/Science preferred in early childhood education or child development.
- Commission on Teacher Credentialing Child Development Associate Teacher Permit
- Bilingual – English/Spanish preferred.
- Position requires valid California Driver’s License, License, Transportation and state required automobile insurance coverage.
- Current physical and tuberculosis screening; First Aid/CPR, and Department of Justice Clearance.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter, and Two Letters of Recommendation. Recommendation letters should be on a company/program/institution/etc. letterhead and most not be dated later than 3 months prior to the date of the application submission. All references should provide their written signature on the reference letter
Minimum Education: Related undergraduate study
Minimum Experience: 6 - 12 months
Minimum Field of Expertise: 12 or more units of Early Childhood Education plus 6 months of field study or directly related job experience
REQ20050681 Posted Date: 11/28/2017 - Thru date - 1/31/2018
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)