Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking an Accounting Specialist Senior to support the Financial Reporting staff in our Costa Mesa, CA location.
· Journal entry preparation and filing
· Pulling invoices
· Account reconciliations
· Researching transactions from the G/L and Cashiering systems
· Working closely with other departments
· Accounting background preferred. Must be detail oriented and organized
· Strong research skills and willing to assist other team members as needed
· Good communication skills and moderate Microsoft Excel skills are required
· Knowledge of internal systems including FIRM and EIC is a plus
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”