Conduct Emergency Road Services instructional courses to independent contract station employees, owners, Club personnel and public agencies to increase awareness and usage of proper towing procedures and equipment, customer service, Roadside Problem Solving techniques, AAA Battery Service Program and other related procedures in emergency road services. Develop and update existing training materials. Provide training support to Southern California, Texas, New Mexico, Hawaii and Alabama independent contract stations as directed.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Training or educational development background desired
- Minimum 1 year training experience preferred
- Automotive industry experience desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires frequent travel for extended periods of time