If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
We’re currently hiring an Accounting Specialist II to join our team in Costa Mesa.
• Carry out instructions for processing billing adjustments and other instructions related to insurance policies.
• Research and resolve unallocated monies, credit balances and misapplied payments.
• Produce letters for members.
• Create itemized statements.
• Some filing and data entry.
• Accounting background preferred.
• Ability to analyze complex billing transactions required. Advanced verbal and written communication skills required.
• General typing, Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet/Intranet access skills required.
• Ability to effectively escalate issues to management.
• Availability 8:30-5:30pm.
• Knowledge of internal systems such as HUON, EFT, PEPSC, Serena Business Manager would be desired but not required.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.