Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Purpose of Job:
- Responsible for providing the highest level of technical leadership, mentorship, and direction. Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- May design, code, test, debug and document programs. Performs at a high level of technical capability while developing or maintaining application systems within a self organizing and self managing environment.
- Collaborate with IT management, product owner and team members and to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the organizational strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost effective business solutions.
- Act as an internal technical mentor and consultant. The main requirement for an Advanced Technologies Technical Lead is assessing technology viability and contributing to sound, cost-effective technical recommendations to achieve customer needs.
- 3-5 years of experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker
- Experience in designing and developing integration solutions using WebSphere Message Broker and Message Broker Toolkit
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker 6 or 7 using MRMs, Message Sets and Message Definitions, Message Transformation Nodes, XML/XSLT, XSD, Java Compute Node, Custom Nodes/Plugins, Message Flows, ESQL, Broker/Configuration Manager, mqsi/rfh utilities
- Experience in IIB Integration with Mainframe using CICS.
- Experience with SOAP & REST services. PREFERRED SKILLS (Optional):
- Experience in integrating WebSphere MQ with Java EE application servers such as Tomcat, JBOSS, and WebSphere Application Server
- Expertise in best practices and performance tuning of Message Broker based middleware applications
- Experience in build and deployment management of WebSphere Message Broker applications
- Experience in VB.Net
- Experience in Java based integration application development using XML, XSD, JAXB, JMS, Web Services, etc.
- Experience programming with: .Net, SQL, Shell scripts, PERL, Java.
- Experience working with Databases such as DB2 or SQL Server and Stored Procedures.
- Should have experience as a team member in Agile and/or DevOps teams
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.