Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Purpose of Job:
- Responsible for providing the highest level of technical leadership, mentorship, and direction. Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- May design, code, test, debug and document programs. Performs at a high level of technical capability while developing or maintaining application systems within a self organizing and self managing environment.
- Collaborate with IT management, product owner and team members and to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the organizational strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost effective business solutions.
- Act as an internal technical mentor and consultant. The main requirement for an Advanced Technologies Technical Lead is assessing technology viability and contributing to sound, cost-effective technical recommendations to achieve customer needs.
- Candidate must have good communication and be able initiate dialogues to educate the client on ODM best practices.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Rules design and development using IBM ODM / ILOG product, ILOG integration with Data Stage and/or BPM, Rule/Decision Service optimization
- Working experience with WebSphere Application Server and ODM server/node administration through WAS
- Working experience with various ODM components - Rule Designer, Decision Server, Decision Center
- ODM experience authoring action rules, decision table rules, and orchestrating rules flow within the tool
- Experience with querying relational databases (Oracle 10g or greater, DB2, SQL Server)
- Working experience with data transformation frameworks and technologies, including XML, XSD, and XSLT
- Hands-on development in Java/J2EE
- Experience in Unix / Shell Scripting
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with SoapUI
- Should have experience as a team member in Agile and/or DevOps teams
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.