Assisted Living Retirement Community has an immediate need for a Caregiver.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing and personal care.
- Assist residents to and from their rooms to the dining room and other common areas in the facility.
- Assist residents in getting into and out of bed.
- Do two-hour checks on specified residents.
- Do residents personal laundry.
- Assist in front office as needed.
- Complete incontinence checks and care for specified residents (All depends should be signed with the personal care aide’s name, the date, and their shift time)
- Document all care given to residents in the personal Care Log.
- Report to med supervisor of ordering incontinence supplies as needed for specified residents.
- Monitor mental and physical well-being of all residents and report any changes or problems to the administrator.
- Account for all residents at mealtimes. Contact front office if any residents are not accounted for.
- Complete any other tasks as directed by your supervisor or the administrator.
Requirements - Must have experience as a caregiver
- Must be responsible and able to follow instructions.
- Minimum age requirements of at least 18 years old.
- Good basic knowledge of personal care of sick or elderly or some experience in similar work helpful
Location/Region: Culver City, CA (US)