Provides support, supervision and direction to the Therapy/Rehabilitation team. Evaluates and supervises team functioning, as it relates multi-disciplinary activities to achieve patient outcomes. Maintains responsibility for the team's conformity to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned personnel using both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy required, Master's degree preferred
- Physical Therapist license for State of California
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, CPR/BLS card
- At least 3 years home health PT experience, leadership experience preferred
- Provides day-to-day technical leadership while performing escalated or complex duties.
- Maintains responsibility for quality improvement and quality patient outcomes.
- Monitors staff documentation to ensure accuracy, timeliness and compliance to regulatory requirements with incorporation of findings noted in staff performances.
- Conducts performance reviews and provides input on direct reports for human resource decisions such as hiring, promotions and disciplinary actions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.