Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
Earn up to $18+ per hour (depending on experience), $1500 sign on bonus for new hires with an active P&C License + benefits!
As a Customer Service Representative in Insurance/Membership Services in Costa Mesa, CA, you would bring your expertise to a premier organization that is passionate about delivering quality customer service to our members. As a customer service representative of this team you will:
Exceed member expectations by providing first call resolution with insight and product knowledge.
Work in a fast-paced call center environment, engaging and educating our members who will look to your expertise for solutions and advice on their relevant needs.
Be a part of a team driven to meet and exceed performance-based goals and be rewarded accordingly. We are passionate about helping customers, at all hours. This role requires availability to work evening and some Saturdays.
Our Customer Service Representatives earn up to $18.36 per hour, depending on experience (additional $1.00 an hour bonus for fluency in the Spanish language).
What you'll bring:
Our customer service team is confident, brings job knowledge and an ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service. Does this sound like you? You'll bring an ability to succeed in a structured, goal-oriented, call center environment and a commitment to completing the entire duration (3-4 months) of the training schedule without interruption.
You'll need 1+ years of customer service experience (call center experience, P&C experience and P&C licensing is a plus)
A High School Diploma or GED required/ Some college preferred, with excellent written/verbal/computer skills
Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background an drug screening
What's in it for you:
We'll provide 3-4 months of paid training to prepare you to provide quality customer service to our members. Our wide range of departments/product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities. In fact, 90% of Manager promotions come from within AAA. Alongside ongoing career development and training we offer:
- Eligibility for a performance based monthly incentive of up to 12% upon completion of training
- Over 25,000 live and computer-based training courses available per year, with over 60 leadership development courses
- Pay rate increases for skill-based training totaling up to 19.9% in the first two years - with the first increase after 3 months following successful completion of insurance training
- The option to work from home after six months
- Health care coverage for medical, dental and vision, employee life insurance & a wellness program offering free health screenings and incentives, as well as disability coverage & an AAA paid pension plan
- Robust employee rewards/discount program, discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance & a credit union membership
- Paid time off (vacation, illness, holiday and flex days)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
Who is AAA?
As North Americas largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services. Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
"Creating members for life by exceeding members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location/Region: Costa Mesa, CA