Major property management and development Co. in Los Angeles since 1975 offers benefits, growth potential and a positive work environment. It is located in a beautiful new high-rise office building with panoramic city views. It is also readily accessible to MTA transportation with many restaurants and amenities within walking distance.
1. Negotiate lease proposals, letters of intent (LOI), new leases, lease renewals, lease extensions, lease assignments, rent adjustments, & other contract agreements, as needed, for retail and office properties.
2. Prepare, review, complete & organize lease/contract documents and lease summaries.
3. Keep track of lease/contract requirements & generate reports.
4. Act as landlord-tenant coordinator.
1. Negotiation savvy
2. Minimum requirements: Bachelors or Paralegal degree preferable 3. Very organized, detail-oriented, analytical & deadline driven 4. Must have very good oral & written skills with excellent people & negotiation skills
5. Experience in commercial/retail real estate leases preferable. 6. Microsoft Excel & Word intermediate/advance skills a must.
COMPENSATION: Depends on qualifications. Company offers benefits package that includes: Paid time off, medical insurance sharing, dental and vision plans, 401k match, direct deposit, paid parking, paid holidays, Co. events and others.
Experience: 5-7 related experience (non-manager)
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA