Management of Billing Units
1. Hands on Manager to identify billing issues and recommend solutions.
2. Provide training for staff, to ensure maximal efficiency and effectiveness.
3. Delegate work to Supervisor on a daily basis, provide direction and review as needed.
4. Review weekly production reports of staff; determine problem areas; implement guidelines to increase production and maximize collections.
5. Review and analyze management reports relating to accounts receivable. Provide feedback with consideration to PSS objectives and goals.
6. Provide disciplinary counseling to staff, as necessary.
7. Assist Director.
8. Other duties as assigned.
5 years of physician billing experience.
5 years of Supervisory/Management experience.
Strong analytical skills and knowledge in insurance benefits and reimbursement rules.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA